Gibson Brands Forums

Martin 2013 guitar samples

JuanCarlosVejar

i should make it clear , because this is a gibson forum , that i'm not a hater of other guitar makes and indeed if i had the cash i'd look for a martin in the collection i might have . i was excited by hearing of these authentic series . the little 17 or maybe it was 18... with the honeyburst looks appealing .

perhaps in the hands of a more contemporary player they may interest me more but all i heard there was brassyness and check out how loud my guitar is .

i still look forward to having a go on one myself

perhaps in the hands of a more contemporary player they may interest me more but all i heard there was brassyness and check out how loud my guitar is .

Yeah, I hear ye, mate... very brassy sounding in that clip. I'm not a Martin hater either, in fact just sold my only remaining Martin a couple of weeks ago, I'd be more than happy top have the right Martin in the stable. I don;t think that clip does the guitars much justice though, I would expect better clips of these guitars to appear online over the next wee while.

Here is a video I made of the 000-17SM.

Sal ,

thanks

that guitar sounded great in your hands =) and I hope you get to the point where you learn what you want !

Everyone,

as a few others have said ...the video from the guy wasn't something very well recorded but I just posted it so you could have a small idea of the sound. that being said there isn't one I'd place an order for ... and I bet my wallet will thank me =D.

JC

Archived