Gibson Brands Forums

I think that I'm going crazy...

Sancho Panza

What is this, therapy? I asked a question since I didn't know what it was. People do have questions. In my case; I wanted to find out what it was that was hanging 'round his neck. And no, I don't get crazy about those things and obsessed, but for future posts I will be sure to remember to tone down the sarcasm, and I even might try to change "I think that I'm going crazy..." to "Can someone provide me with an answer to a question that I have regarding this picture?"

What is this, therapy? I asked a question since I didn't know what it was. People do have questions. In my case; I wanted to find out what it was that was hanging 'round his neck. And no, I don't get crazy about those things and obsessed, but for future posts I will be sure to remember to tone down the sarcasm, and I even might try to change "I think that I'm going crazy..." to "Can someone provide me with an answer to a question that I have regarding this picture?"

Life is a bowl of cherries & we're just having some fun with our answers.

Short answer is, "I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE HELL THE BEADS ARE!" Let alone, who the hell these guys are with the beads. No offense given, hopefully none taken.

Aster

Ask a silly question and you will get a silly answer..

If you want to be serious.. Why on earth would you come on this forum to ask such a question.. How would anyone know what a guy is wearing from an old picture???? Maybe you should try a fashion forum rather than a guitar one?

I acutally don't know any fashion forums, maybe you could point out one...? I've been searching around, though I couldn't find one :(

And I don't want to know what he's wearing specifically, just what kinda of beads (or WHAT) it is. I'm sorry, I will never take up a question ever, that isn't relating to guitars. Hope that no one else will.

We'll all be in big trouble if we start critiquing the questions on this forum.

The LAST thing I thought of when I read this thread was that Sancho was out of line.

I dont think it was out of line as such.. im just not sure why hed think we'd know the answer to such a question (im not sure who would actually know the answer to that question :))

I dont think it was out of line as such.. im just not sure why hed think we'd know the answer to such a question (im not sure who would actually know the answer to that question :))

I knew....I told him it was macrame.....(and that's about the limit of my girly-knowledge).

I might add, that besides the fact that asking suchs questions is completely acceptable to me as well, I personally don't want to stop comong here for therapy.

Us guitarist/musician/equipment freaks have special needs. Things such as counseling, relationship advice, require advice from professionals experienced in the field of treating us and diagnosing mental disorders, I would hate to not be able to have access to here on the forum. I fear what might happen also if we were relaeased into society without the benifits of the counsel found here.

Know that you are not alone.

Don't be afraid to seek the counsel of the Gibson Forums.

Know that you are not alone.

Don't be afraid to seek the counsel of the Gibson Forums.

Wise words indeed, I should scratch that on my guitar case....but wait - the OP pic has to be a 60s band, and the bloke at back right looks vaguely familiar too. I could be wrong and it's not driving me mad yet but I think we should be told!!!!

Archived