Gibson Brands Forums

1st effort

Hall

I'm trying to enter the current century. Help! All I have at present is a Logitech webcam and no idea how I even got this far. Darn embarrassing.

Steve

Edit: Boy that is poor. Have to start somewhere though.

As what EA said...a J-200 Gibson...good pic[thumbup]

Can you tell us more about the guitar? We love guitars on the Forum![smile]

Thanks. It is my SJ-200 Custom. Guitarstrummer, Paul at Music Villa and then Ren all assisted me in getting this one built exactly as I wanted it. It's five years old and because I wanted to stay all maple I was lucky enough to get a little special attention from the man himself on picking out some truly choice flamed maple pieces for the back and sides. It has all the standard custom appointments apart from my wood choice. I like maple sound with jumbo bodies and I already have a couple of rosewood guitars. It came as an opportunity to have a really special guitar crafted just as I wanted. I sure am happy with it. So I thought I would try it as my first effort at a picture post. I haven't ever had anyone right next to me to show me how to do a heck of a lot on computers, but I am getting left in the dust here so it is time to get to work on computer knowledge. I'm going to get some help; someday more views maybe. I appreciate your interest in my guitar. Sure plays just fine and has the tone I was hoping to get. Please pardon the horn tooting!

Steve

Archived