Gibson Brands Forums

Let's See Your Epiphones !

Old Rocker 59

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, it is the junior. Great amp, just not the most portable. As I get older, smaller is easier on the back.

I retired my Acoustasonic Jr when I bought a Fishman Loudbox. I love the sexy retro look of the Acoustasonic, but the Loudbox is a lot smaller, half the weight, twice the power and sounds way nicer with my setup.

hah, this is a cool pic and collection man! are those all genesis? nice to see another work in progress not being left out of the pic too!

Brian, I've never seen a Genesis bass before, didn't know they existed. How hard are they to find and what would you compare it to?

• 2 weeks later...

I've played off and on for years and decided recently to get back into it. I've owned a Squire, BC Rich, Washburn and even a CF Martin electric in the past, so I had a good idea of what I wanted, and found this at Guitar Center. Absolutely love it. Too bad the pics I took don't do justice to the actual finish on it.

post-45929-035766800 1388236689_thumb.jpg

Here's an update on my collection. Bit of a revolving door around here lately. Recently, the DC LP left (sorry Stu, had to do it) and the hot rod tele just went to a good home (just like I promised, Mrs Tweed, 7 guitars only). But, I'm digging the Sheri and can't wait for the new pickups.

d788ffcb-0076-4853-baee-405ed4dcfbf5_zpsf8fa99da.jpg

Here's an update on my collection. Bit of a revolving door around here lately. Recently, the DC LP left (sorry Stu, had to do it) and the hot rod tele just went to a good home (just like I promised, Mrs Tweed, 7 guitars only). But, I'm digging the Sheri and can't wait for the new pickups.

Looking real good Pat, lovely group shot.

I've played off and on for years and decided recently to get back into it. I've owned a Squire, BC Rich, Washburn and even a CF Martin electric in the past, so I had a good idea of what I wanted, and found this at Guitar Center. Absolutely love it. Too bad the pics I took don't do justice to the actual finish on it.

[thumbup]

nice amp too :)

Is that a Mustang amp? I just picked one up too, its a beast of an amp!

I do like those Mustang (Fender) amps

Mustang 2 V1, Mustang Mini, Mustang 3 V2, GDEC 3-30, GDEC Jr. Vox Mini, I use and play them every day, as well as a Fender Passport Mini (similar to the Mustang Mini, but has a microphone input and separate volume/tone controls). Dig it

fun006_zps6ed5b068.jpg

GEDC0099_zps090b5bac.jpg

GEDC0066_zps4f62efe7.jpg

020_zpsec3a3280.jpg

fenderstratocaster.jpg

junior.jpg

rig1.jpg

rignov2512.jpg

GEDC0153_zps6a108397.jpg

A couple friends came over, played and sang a bit. Typical day at the crust shack

picsoct10002.jpg

Nothing too fancy. It's an Epiphone Les Paul Custom. It hasn't aged too well. I think I bought it around 2002-2004? Most of the gold hardware has faded. Was my first "real" guitar that I bought back in high school working summer jobs.

986f.jpg

Archived