Let's See Your Epiphones !

Old Rocker 59

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tasty! [thumbup]

Thats a beauty, very nice indeed.

Nice colour on that one. Kinda iced tea like.

Thanks y'all. Yes, I like the color too. One of the main reasons I chose that particular guitar (BTW, it's a Standard Plus Top Pro). I'd been looking for awhile, but replacing one of my played out Gibsons with another in that color & with those "flames" would've set me back close to $4000. Just wasn't feelin' it if you know what I mean. I'd owned other Epis years ago & knew they were a decent option. Then this came available. Couldn't say no...

Plays really well. The seller's set up is spot on. Haven't played enough yet to judge whether I like the Probucker pickups or not (had Bare Knuckles "Stormy Monday" & "Mule" in the Gibson with a Tundra Tone vintage harness), but so far seem decent enough through my Marshall.

Any opinions on these pickups from folks who've actually used them? Worth keeping in the long run? Or are most of you changing them out at some point?

Very nice, I didnt know they made Ultra's in P/Blue, you will be well pleased with that.

Thank you! Yes i searched black guitar but didn't see this colour for ultra-339...And found blue! This photo from my phone. I'll make good photos after.

Archived