Gibson Brands Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Old Rocker 59

Let's See Your Epiphones !

I guess I better up date my photo of my 339 pro's last time I posted I had 3.

Love these guitars. Before you ask about the bags over the tuning keys, those are dust covers made from Ernie Ball polishing cloths.

995087_723932287653852_1695962684537669739_n.jpg?oh=c1caa4c63da1fb5f95569e57d28623da&oe=54F77755

Thanks! I had a Broadway and Crestwood too, but sold them for a brand new Guild F-20 in antique burst!

Hello Jason, nice looking wall you have there. msp_smile.gif

GEDC0407_zps64ac52b2.jpg

The LP is not an Epiphone (Spear Guitar Company). but the other 3 are my Wildkat's...great guitars...imho

GEDC0413_zpsa06f1712.jpg

Latest addition to the family 😊

87d0916c30501bfff6b6c267e5d1b755.jpg

Wow that looks killer..... I like the looks of your guitar i think epiphone did a great job on it and its nice they just flagged the front of the guitar it looks rich . and it should she is a Sheraton . Enjoy that guitar and take care of her a lot of history there .

Hi All,

I'm new here and I was inspired by all the seriously nice Epi's in this link to share mine. You could say they make an odd couple - an Alpine White SG with EMGs (81/85) and a Swingster Royale. If anybody knows any additional info about the SG I'd be very interested - a Wikipedia entry claims that it is "very rare", it is supposed to be limited edition - but I'm not sure how much.

post-68274-014830700 1414428240_thumb.jpg

Hey everyone, JerseyRay here

This is my new Epi Emporer Swingster, I waited about 2-3 years to actually see one of these. I told my wife " I'm off to guitar center to play guitars I'm not going to buy". I didn't expect to see this, spotted it on the upper rack. played it and a done deal. GC had one, and this is it. Not sure why you don't see many of these in the stores. Very cool guitar...

post-68325-088052300 1414617659_thumb.jpg

Hi All,

I'm new here and I was inspired by all the seriously nice Epi's in this link to share mine. You could say they make an odd couple - an Alpine White SG with EMGs (81/85) and a Swingster Royale. If anybody knows any additional info about the SG I'd be very interested - a Wikipedia entry claims that it is "very rare", it is supposed to be limited edition - but I'm not sure how much.

I do like that Swingster...oh yes I do, nice looking SG too.msp_thumbup.gif

Hey everyone, JerseyRay here

This is my new Epi Emporer Swingster, I waited about 2-3 years to actually see one of these. I told my wife " I'm off to guitar center to play guitars I'm not going to buy". I didn't expect to see this, spotted it on the upper rack. played it and a done deal. GC had one, and this is it. Not sure why you don't see many of these in the stores. Very cool guitar...

I dig the rig and that red Swingster...man, what a guitar msp_thumbup.gif

While I work on getting the drool cleaned up and get my chin up off the floor after seeing Red's and Brian's posts, (OMG!)

here's my meager offerings.

Emperor Swingster Royale

Swingster_zps22f3a931.jpg

Broadway

Broadway-small_zps8ddc31ca.jpg

Emperor Regent

2010EmporerRegentv2_zpsa0e2aab8.jpg

Elitist Chet Atkins (Country Gent)

Chet1.jpg

old reply, but I like those...cool Chet Atkins Epiphone. I'd say that is a rather "rare" Epiphone.