Gibson Brands Forums
Sign in to follow this  
FenderGuy1

guitar weirdness

sorry if i haven't been posting been busy with school and also trying to get girls by playing guitar, so how have you guys been? got some guitar and synth weirdness to go along with my absence

Hi Nate!

Nice to see you back.

How are the 64's doing? Any new stuff? Guitar getting better, too?

P.

...and also trying to get girls by playing guitar...

The only reason to play!

Practice until you know what you are doing, then you will look like you know what you are doing. That's what they dig most. Keep at it!

rct

Hey duder!

Show us those guitars and synthesizers. I had the opportunity to play two original MOOG synthesizers recently. One was a Prodigy and the other was a MiniMoog. Unbelievable and super cool. The Prodigy was mint and sounded fantastic, I wish it was mine. The MiniMoog was hammered and wasn't audible past the processors as some of the keys were internally broken and the wiring was sketchy. It's always fun to play old stuff, especially when it's weird and has a cool history.

I found an old mid 60's tube amplifier that I have been playing once and a while and it is weird. Very cool stuff, and worth searching out!

What'd you get into?

Guest Farnsbarns

The wanderer returns! Good to hear you've been playing, and for the right reasons too!

How did I miss this thread?

Guest Farnsbarns

[blink]

Ermm, you didn't......

:-k

P.

Unless the times are screwed up it was 24 hours old by the time I saw it. I had looked at the forum a number of times. Maybe I'm confused.

Perhaps it is necessary to make a hit song for the aid to FenderGuy1 to get girls :) They, indeed, can be whimsical. For example, a singer-woman of the Shocking Blue band, when she was invited to the band, put a condition to the men that for her to write a hit. Thus there was appeared the known Venus in the 70's. By the way, I could try to make music, but the words in English I cannot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXCHehlDpgw