Gibson Brands Forums

questions about the Graveyard Disciple

swanny51

I just got a Graveyard Disciple and I am very very impressed with the sound. It is a bit neck heavy but that's not why I'm here. Does anybody know approximately how many were made ? Mine was made in Korea, is that better or worse than made in China ? What is the deal with the red ones ? They don't even have an Epi serial number. And please any other info pertaining to this guitar would be appreciated. Thanks

I am not trying to bump this post. But, I just looked at the Graveyard Disciples that have sold on ebay and only 1 out of 9 guitars that were sold have legitimate serial numbers. It looks like there's a lot of counterfeit Graveyard Disciples out there.

Thanks. I had never heard of the gold s/n starting with 311. And as for links to the odd guitars, just look at any and all of the Graveyard Disciple guitars listed on Ebay. I am looking to sell the guitar that I have while it is still new and unplayed. Any info about the Graveyard Disciple that I can get would help me to be more knowledgeable and maybe help me sell it. (Or keep it, if it turns out to be more special than I think it is). Thank You for any help u can give.

• 1 month later...

Archived