Gibson Brands Forums

PR-350-C EB Oh no, not again!

malachi57

Hello, I can only imagine that these type of questions annoy most of the members because they come up so often so I will start my post with an apology, sorry guys for beat'n that darn horse. So here it is. I bought a new Epi PR350 in '96. Model is actually PR-350-C EB from the sticker with a serial number E604001. Now I don't want to sell so I am not asking for any other reason than to satisfy my curious mind. I went to the guitar dater and they do not have any info for a factory with a legend "E", The had the most of the info on point as it is a Epi PR350 cutaway in Ebony but it said I had the 1rst run of that manufacture model for the year. well, that sounded interesting but I have looked around a lot trying to find one like it and though I found PR350 C Natural I have never seen another in Ebony. The 0001 production number does again make me wonder if I have something unique. Can someone with more knowledge than myself lend me your opinion or comments? What is the "E" factory, and the could I indeed have a first model year production of the PR350C EB, and surely there are others out there isn't there? Anyway, I appreciate your time in indulging me my questions. Mali

Archived