Gibson Brands Forums

Kramer went Bad right away

GuitarTunings33

I purchased a Kramer Focus VT -211S and the volume knob immediately broke, no volume swells allowed, there is a terrible buzz due to it not being ground properly and the guitar cable jack is always going in an out. Zzounds refused to make it right.  My youtube channel is growing and I went through a lot due to my disability and had to sell my good equipment after a discrimination event at work, I ended up with this BAD Kramer. Long story short. Please make this right, Kramer, I need your help. Please read my channel description: https://youtube.com/@guitartunings33?si=pN5K64qAAV7wxDjU

This is just a fan forum. Gibson doesn’t monitor these posts.  You need to deal with a  dealer or the shop you bought it from to get the warranty work done, or contact Gibson directly.  Use the phone number. You will get a better, more immediate info.  This is assuming you bought it new from an authorized dealer.  If it was used, getting warranty work is iffy.  You can try, but you may have to pony up for the repairs yourself.