Gibson Brands Forums

It makes me want to cry

maninblack

...to have to do this. With a little daughter on the way (space concern) and a few tactical purchases coming up (fiscal concern) I am going to be forced to offer up a few of my treasured guitars to some lucky new owners. I'm going to list on ebay in the next day or so but thought I'd do a quick strike here to see if any of you were looking for these models. Email me at mrothfuss2@yahoo.com for pictures, price and more information.

A folky, smokey, spunky '59 LG-3.

A tricked out, strummy, honky tonkin' Y2K (w/ Dwight's autograph on label)

A stunningly gorgeous, full throated sunburst Nick Lucas Elite

An exceptionally mighty standard Advanced Jumbo

Also under consideration:

A played in, beat up, toneful '46 J-45.

I know we have a "buy and sell" section but I wanted to reach as many of you as quickly as possible since I have a short timeframe before these are listed for auction. I want to get them listed with time to ship for Christmas. Email me if you are interested. Thanks!

...to have to do this. With a little daughter on the way (space concern) and a few tactical purchases coming up (fiscal concern) I am going to be forced to offer up a few of my treasured guitars to some lucky new owners. I'm going to list on ebay in the next day or so but thought I'd do a quick strike here to see if any of you were looking for these models. Email me at mrothfuss2@yahoo.com for pictures' date=' price and more information.

A folky, smokey, spunky '59 LG-3.

A tricked out, strummy, honky tonkin' Y2K (w/ Dwight's autograph on label)

A stunningly gorgeous, full throated sunburst Nick Lucas Elite

An exceptionally mighty standard Advanced Jumbo

Also under consideration:

A played in, beat up, toneful '46 J-45.

I know we have a "buy and sell" section but I wanted to reach as many of you as quickly as possible since I have a short timeframe before these are listed for auction. I want to get them listed with time to ship for Christmas. Email me if you are interested. Thanks!

[/quote']

im a skeptic (and always will be). what's wrong with the nick lucas? what string gauge are you using? have you added anything to it? are you the original owner? do you have all of the original documents that came with it? how did you use it (i.e. fingers, picks, finger picks, metal or plastic)? would you send me a photo? or perhaps post a photo? again, please indicate any changes or mods you may have performed on the guitar.

one final thought. describe the sound (i.e. great sustain with complex overtones, woody with a big bottom, balanced etc...)

thanks

Archived