Gibson Brands Forums

acoustic tapping (also alittle off subject)

Mr. E

i've been really interested in acoustic tapping recently, i saw some guy do it and i was blown away. i want to get started doing that too, but i need help. Does anyone know what guitar would be good for acoustic tapping? something easy to play harmonics( tapped and fretted).

i've been really interested in acoustic tapping recently' date=' i saw some guy do it and i was blown away. i want to get started doing that too, but i need help. Does anyone know what guitar would be good for acoustic tapping? something easy to play harmonics( tapped and fretted).[/quote']

Off subject? It's about guit tars. Just curious, I think I know of which you speak, but

am unsure of the terminology. What is 'acoustic tapping'. You don't mean flameco, do

you?

Off subject? It's about guit tars. Just curious' date=' I think I know of which you speak, but

am unsure of the terminology. What is 'acoustic tapping'. You don't mean flameco, do

you?[/quote']

check out a video on youtube called Tap Tap try searching it under Tap Tap acoustic tapping.

Archived