Gibson Brands Forums

I finally did it!

lpfan

I finally put the 56' GT in layaway today. I have been watching this thing since October. It's an 07' MIC model that is brand new. I have gone inside the store and played this thing so many times its rediculous. I haven't found any major flaws in it. The only flaw I found was that the cutout lines for the P90's isn't perfectly straight in a couple spots. It's barely noticeable. If I decide to install mini's it'll cover those spots. I thought my wife was gonna crap but she was ok with it. Although she has taken a couple digs at me about it. Oh well, she'll get over it. I can't wait to pay it off and get that baby home! This post might be stupid but I have waited for what seemed like an eternity to do this. [-o</

good stuff, i know what it feels like to finally get something you've been looking at. I looked at the black beauty in my profile picture for four months before even holding it. By that time, i already knew what it would feel like. What's the name of the store you bought it from?

Wilcutt Guitar Shop in Richmond, KY. By the way they have a really really good selection of epi's, gibby's, and fender's if anybody would like to check them out. The website they have is more or less an online store and does not reflect the inventory in their Lexington and Richmond stores.

Archived