Gibson Brands Forums

Epiphone AJ 15 VS

tanuki

Hello i got this acoustic jumbo, very nice, no complains, so i started wondering about woods and model but couldnt find the specs anywhere?? anyone can help me with that?.. thanks very much!! Andres, from Chile.

Epiphone designs their acoustic guitars with the acoustic guitar player in mind. Epiphone uses only the finest materials and carefully craft each one. Their unique "slim-taper" neck allows fast, easy fingering and hours of playing comfort. And, Epiphone's original body designs offer you a look that will set you apart from the rest of the crowd. The AJ15 features a Select Spruce top, Mahogany back, sides and neck, a reverse-belly Rosewood bridge and a Rosewood fingerboard, giving you professional features at a price anyone can afford!

Top: Select Spruce

Body Material: Mahogany

Neck Material: Mahogany

Neck: Set

Scale: 25.5 in.

Nut Width: 1.68 in.

Fingerboard: Rosewood

Fingerboard Inlay: Dot

Binding: Black

Hardware: Chrome

• 2 months later...

Thanks for the information, very accurate and thanks for the wellcoming. My brother just bought a brand new electroacoustic in australia, i think its an AJ 220 sce basic line, iv got mine many years ago by the 1996. I dont know if that adds any value to it but it neck tends to bend easily so i had to adjust it with an allen key. Dont know if there is a permannent solution for that. I really apreciate again your help, this guitar has a big sentimental value for me and i intend to keep it. Very important for mr to get the information you give me. Thanks and hope we stay in touch!

• 8 months later...

Archived