Gibson Brands Forums

Epi 1967 re-issue flying v pickguard

fuzzybutt

trying to find a replacement pickguard for my Epi 1967 flying v re-issue. the holes for the pickups arent large enough to fit the metal covers over the pickup and rather than cut up an original pickguard i want to just buy a new after-market one and i'm having a bit of a problem finding a pickguard to fit an Epi V. any ideas on who i need to contact? the customer service from Gibson/Epiphone just seems to get worse all the time so i'm not even going to try getting one from them.

trying to find a replacement pickguard for my Epi 1967 flying v re-issue. the holes for the pickups arent large enough to fit the metal covers over the pickup and rather than cut up an original pickguard i want to just buy a new after-market one and i'm having a bit of a problem finding a pickguard to fit an Epi V. any ideas on who i need to contact? the customer service from Gibson/Epiphone just seems to get worse all the time so i'm not even going to try getting one from them.

You could try forum member Twang, he might be able to help you. If not, try Pickguardian or Pickguard Heaven.

Archived