Gibson Brands Forums

Epiphone ft 150 Guitar case? help

PSUJames

Edit: sorry i think its the pr 150 not ft 150

Hey Guys. I recently purchased the pr 150 acoustic. I have been looking around for a case for it, but it seems the 150 is slightly longer/bigger than the typical dreadnought. Does anyone know where i could order one online that is big enough for the pr 150. Preferably a soft case, and a link would be appreciated because i can't find anything.

Thank You.

Check out Musician's Friend or other 'net purveyor guit tars and fine accessories.

They currently listing a PR-150 with reference to a gig bag you 'should' purchase along with it.

Is it possible the cases you looked at are 'Jumbo' size and not 'Dreadnaugt'. I bought a Yamaha dread' once which came with a paperboard case better fitted to a Jumbo. Jumbo's are a bit narrower across the shoulders. Not sure about the hips.

Sure looks like a normal-sized dreadnought to me, and should fit in almost any case or bag made for a dread. I have a Gator GL-Dread case, which is sort of a cross between a gig bag and a hard case. Three different dreadnoughts I've had fit in it. There are other makes of similar cases. Just another option for you to consider.

http://www.gatorcases.com/Default.aspx?Section=Products&Page=Details&CategoryID=4411&CatalogID=9710

BTW: Why is it that you think your guitar is bigger than other dreadnoughts?

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/EDREAD/

This seems to be the typical guitar case for similar Epiphones guitars but pr 150 is left off the list of fits. Also i have a dreadnought case, but the fit was too tight and the zipper temporarily broke. Thanks for the advice guys, i will check out those websites. I will probably just go to a guitar center, or the local Accent when i get home to see if they can fit it in person.

Archived