Gibson Brands Forums

Greeting from a newbie

Zane16520

Would like to say hi to the members. Just recently been reintroduced back to guitar playing world cause my 16 year old son has just taken the instrument up which reignited my boyhood dream. I stopped playing since I left college and my Fender 1982 Bullet was stolen. However, I have been purchasing a few 59 reissues and really enjoy them.

Will be reading, learning and participating from here now.

Zane

Guest FarnsBarns

Would like to say hi to the members. Just recently been reintroduced back to guitar playing world cause my 16 year old son has just taken the instrument up which reignited my boyhood dream. I stopped playing since I left college and my Fender 1982 Bullet was stolen. However, I have been purchasing a few 59 reissues and really enjoy them.

Will be reading, learning and participating from here now.

Zane

Hi Zane,

Welcome, glad you came back to the guitar playing world!

So, you been purchasing a FEW R9s hey, well it's always good to have a spare I suppose! If you ever give up guitar again or decide you have too many I run a guitar disposal service, I even collect and don't charge much!

Hi Zane,

Welcome, glad you came back to the guitar playing world!

So, you been purchasing a FEW R9s hey, well it's always good to have a spare I suppose! If you ever give up guitar again or decide you have too many I run a guitar disposal service, I even collect and don't charge much!

Will surely keep that in mind but hopefully it won't come to that.

I love them really and wanted to pursue guitar collecting world for a long while now but had no where to start until my son took it up. Moreover, I got to get acquainted with local distributor so I guess it's just destiny!

Archived