Gibson Brands Forums

Tremolo for my Wilshire

bucky katt

i went home yesterday from the Guitar Center with a Limited Edition Wislhire Pro in white and like all of my other Epiphone guitars, i love it. i would however like to retro-fit the tremolo onto it that some of the other Wilshire models have. any ideas on where i need to look to get these parts? or maybe i should go with a bigsby, though if the Epi tremolo fits without drilling that would be preferred.

i went home yesterday from the Guitar Center with a Limited Edition Wislhire Pro in white and like all of my other Epiphone guitars, i love it. i would however like to retro-fit the tremolo onto it that some of the other Wilshire models have. any ideas on where i need to look to get these parts? or maybe i should go with a bigsby, though if the Epi tremolo fits without drilling that would be preferred.

I have no idea where to get the Epi vibrato, but how about a Vibrola??? I'm not sure it would totally cover the studs from the stop tp, but it just requires three (if I remember correctly) screws to mount it.

I do believe the Epi Tremotone is screwed to the front of the guitar. No clue where/if you could even get one though.

If you don't want holes, a Bigsby B5 with a vibramate would fit the bill.

Archived