Gibson Brands Forums

Black Beauty

Scobie

Hi to all.

I'm hoping someone could outline the essential differences in how the modern Custom Black beauty and the '57 3PU reissue sound.

I understand they have different setups but am interested in hearing how this translates to how they actually play and sound, and why you would choose one over the other.

Thanks

Scobie.

Among the finest to say Black Elegance Nevertheless Exists! This one is for all us Dark Ladies who possess experienced under stunning. Who've been discriminated against because of our skin. Skip Angola, a gorgeous Black Africa Little princess simply won Miss World!!

Now I'm not sure the reason why I'm therefore pleased. I think I'm pleased inside a "in your face America" kind of way.

Previously these days, I had been watching the actual T.O. Show and Kita chose to jump in the bikini competition evaluated by Terrell Owens. He or she later on said to her "why you believe you are able to compete with all those Latina's, Italians, and Cuban Women?Inch I took it personally for whatever reason. Like a Black Woman can't contend with a lady through an additional race.

But **** THAT! A real African Lady just beat out all all of them "Exotics" from around the World! Which is what a collection of people all over the world discover beautiful. This is who'll signify beauty for that World!

Archived