Gibson Brands Forums

Fake one?

Morbid

Whats up ppl?

i know there are 1000s of topics in this particullar case, i also googled a lot, but at the end i need your help mates!

i want to buy a used epiphone zakk wylde guitar, and i read a lot about fake ones.

i watched utuuube clips, read a lot of stuff etc.

i want to buy this one: Click me - i´m just a link this guy is sellin it in Austria (where i am from too)

i also checked the guitar dater project - no results

after inspecting the pics, i thought "ok, looks genuine" BUT after i googled the serial number i found a guy who is sellin the same guitar in brazil (same serial)!!! Click me - Brazilian Guitar

so, what should i think about this?

The serial number on the guitar shows it was made in September of 2012 at the Quing Dao plant in china.

It is a Zakk Wylde limited edition, make sure he has the certificate from Epiphone and everything it came with.

Good luck but remember Play it before you buy.

The serial number on the guitar shows it was made in September of 2012 at the Quing Dao plant in china.

It is a Zakk Wylde limited edition, make sure he has the certificate from Epiphone and everything it came with.

Good luck but remember Play it before you buy.

now that's odd with the same serial number, just looked at both either one is a fake or miss marked at the factory.

Archived