Gibson Brands Forums

Live feed how to

frybaby

Dear forum folks,

Pardon me if this is not the right place to post this question but I find my self at a loss as to how and where to get an answer to my question.

First as the saying goes, you can’t teach an old dog a new trick, but I say you can… it just takes longer.

Since I am not very computer literate, I have a hard time navigating around the site.

I get Steve Krenz news letter, and I regularly visit Skill house, both of which I enjoy and have learned quite a bit.

My two questions are:

1. Is there a way to access older news letters and catch up on some free lessons.

2. Second an most importantly, How in the world do you log on to the live sessions he mentions.

I was watching a interview I stumbled on and he mentioned joining in a live chat, ( and some time I have found announcements that the live chat is up coming, but I have no idea how to log on to that and ask questions, as he invite folks to do and particaipet in the free give away.

Can anyone help.

PS because of my level of computer incompetency the directions will have to be simple, relatively detailed and specific, and void of all computer acronyms

Quite the challenge, I realize so thanks in advance for any assistance.

Frybaby

Archived