Gibson Brands Forums

G-Force tuner not turning the b string.

Here is the e-mail I sent to gibson about my problem (no e-mail back from gibson yet). That's why it may seem like its written oddly. Hope you can help me. I have a 2015 Gibson Les Paul Classic. I bought it in December. The G-Force tuning system has worked perfect until today (4/10/15). This is about the 3rd or 4th string change on this guitar. The B string will not tune. The tuning key will not move during the string up/down mode while changing strings. It will not tune itself while the rest tune themselfs. I have to manually tune the b string. The High e string was not wanting to do the string up/down either although it eventually did. But the b string is nothing. The battery is charged, the gears in side work for the manual tuning. I need to know how to fix this as soon as possible. This is he only guitar I use. I need the g-force working because it's a time saver for the live shows. I don't have any autherized gibson dealers/repair places near me. The closest is 6 hours away. so taking it to a shop or sending you the guitar is not a plausible option for me. Please help with this issue. Sincerily, Wayne (Scott) VanCamp.

Archived