Gibson Guitar Board: First Kramer Guitar Off The Assembly Line - Gibson Guitar Board

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

First Kramer Guitar Off The Assembly Line From Private Collection Now For Sale

#1 User is offline   Kramer History 

• Group: Members

Posted 14 May 2017 - 06:43 AM

I have owned this historic guitar since 2003. One of my customers worked for Peter Laplaca, he introduced us. I had one of the largest collections of RocknRoll Memorabilia in the country at that time. A deal was struck and I bought the first Kramer Guitar produced on the assembly from Peter. It has over the top documentation. Peter is still alive and can verify also as being the first one off the assembly line. I want to sell this, I am semi-retired and have been selling off my collection over the years. I would like to see it go to a museum or collector and be put on display for all Kramer owners world over. PM me for price, I will sell this for far less than what its worth, if it goes to the right home. Thanks.

#2 User is offline   10K-DB 

• Advanced Member
  • Group: Members
  • LocationUSA

Posted 16 June 2017 - 12:24 PM

View PostKramer History, on 14 May 2017 - 06:43 AM, said:

I have owned this historic guitar since 2003. One of my customers worked for Peter Laplaca, he introduced us. I had one of the largest collections of RocknRoll Memorabilia in the country at that time. A deal was struck and I bought the first Kramer Guitar produced on the assembly from Peter. It has over the top documentation. Peter is still alive and can verify also as being the first one off the assembly line. I want to sell this, I am semi-retired and have been selling off my collection over the years. I would like to see it go to a museum or collector and be put on display for all Kramer owners world over. PM me for price, I will sell this for far less than what its worth, if it goes to the right home. Thanks.

Any pics of said gtr?
Once opon a time,,they lived happily ever after,but not necessarily in that order http://fandalism.com/tenkdeebee

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users