Gibson Brands Forums: 2015 Gibson New Vintage Hummingbird Wildwood VOS - Gibson Brands Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2015 Gibson New Vintage Hummingbird Wildwood VOS

#1 User is offline   golfnut 

• Group: All Access

Posted 09 February 2018 - 02:32 PM

Whats a good price on a 2015 Gibson New Vintage Hummingbird Wildwood VOS? Its been meticulously taken care of a far as I can see. Someone I know has one for sale. Even though I've been a Martin fanboy all my life and own a D-28 Authentic 1941 and a D-18 Authentic 1939 (thats authentic series not the real thing) I've always loved the Gibson hummingbird both in tone and look. My experience has been with a couple of 60's models. I hate the orangey look of the standard gibson hummingbird. Prefer the cherry look of the originals.
So if anyone knows what a fair price might be I can determine if the seller is reasonable.

#2 User is offline   thegreatgumbino 

• Advanced Member

Posted 09 February 2018 - 03:21 PM

View Postgolfnut, on 09 February 2018 - 02:32 PM, said:

Whats a good price on a 2015 Gibson New Vintage Hummingbird Wildwood VOS? Its been meticulously taken care of a far as I can see. Someone I know has one for sale. Even though I've been a Martin fanboy all my life and own a D-28 Authentic 1941 and a D-18 Authentic 1939 (thats authentic series not the real thing) I've always loved the Gibson hummingbird both in tone and look. My experience has been with a couple of 60's models. I hate the orangey look of the standard gibson hummingbird. Prefer the cherry look of the originals.
So if anyone knows what a fair price might be I can determine if the seller is reasonable.

I've been hunting for one the last few months. Best price I've seen was $2,400 on Reverb. Saw one recently on AGF for $2,500 but looking only for trades. After that the best price I've seen is $2,950. If you decide to pass, please let me know [thumbup]

Best of luck

#3 User is offline   golfnut 

Posted 09 February 2018 - 05:08 PM

View Postthegreatgumbino, on 09 February 2018 - 03:21 PM, said:

I've been hunting for one the last few months. Best price I've seen was $2,400 on Reverb. Saw one recently on AGF for $2,500 but looking only for trades. After that the best price I've seen is $2,950. If you decide to pass, please let me know [thumbup]

Best of luck

Its in Canada a couple hours from me. The guy is asking $3,700 Canadian which comes to about $2,950 US. Maybe I'll make an offer of $2,700 US and see what happens.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users