Gibson Brands Forums

Yamaha Audiogram 6 and Cubase 5

Bowdiddley

Does anyone have any experience with the Audiogram6? I just got the Cubase 5 and was looking at the Audiogram 6 since it was developed in a collaboration between Cubase and Steinberg I was thinking it may be a good match. My biggest hangup is that the Audiogram 6 is a 16bit vs a 24bit like the E-MU 0404.

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

• 2 months later...

Does anyone have any experience with the Audiogram6? I just got the Cubase 5 and was looking at the Audiogram 6 since it was developed in a collaboration between Cubase and Steinberg I was thinking it may be a good match. My biggest hangup is that the Audiogram 6 is a 16bit vs a 24bit like the E-MU 0404.

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

I've got one that I use occasionally with Cubase 4 when I don't want to drag the whole setup out. If you need phantom power it's only available on one input but it is there. Pretty noiseless, operation is simple. I've had mine for about a little over a year and haven't had any problems with it. I use it mainly for practice, like you said it's only a 16 bit, but the overall quality is very good.

Archived