Gibson Brands Forums

Where to buy Strings for Steinberger XT-25 5 string bass

daemoncel

I am currently awaiting the delivery of my new Steinberger XT-25 5 String bass (SO PUMPED) and a few places have told me that getting strings for them can be difficult.

Can someone point me in the right direction. I wouldn't mind stocking up, if that is indeed the case. If it's not the case, I'd like to know where i can go and buy them (I live in jersey and work in NYC).

P.S. Does the bass come with Strings? (ordered from Samash)

Thanks

I don't know about the La Bella stings, I just bought a 4-string set of Rotosound for my Spirit bass couple months ago. They shipped very fast, if I remember correctly with in 2-3 days after I ordered. I would highly recommend that sight. When I get to it I'll get a couple more sets just to have around.

• 1 month later...

I am currently awaiting the delivery of my new Steinberger XT-25 5 String bass (SO PUMPED) and a few places have told me that getting strings for them can be difficult.

Can someone point me in the right direction. I wouldn't mind stocking up, if that is indeed the case. If it's not the case, I'd like to know where i can go and buy them (I live in jersey and work in NYC).

Thanks

Thanks

Buy a string adaptor in bronze or aluminum on Ebay for $40.00. Don't waste your money on overpriced strings. I have 5 Spirit guitars and have finally started using regular strings and they stay in tune just as well and last just as long! I have been using Steinbergers since 1993.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest enoch21

Buy a string adaptor in bronze or aluminum on Ebay for $40.00. Don't waste your money on overpriced strings. I have 5 Spirit guitars and have finally started using regular strings and they stay in tune just as well and last just as long! I have been using Steinbergers since 1993.

yes goodg.gif

Guest bishop11

[thumbup] [thumbup] yes!g.gif

• 6 months later...

Where to buy Strings for Steinberger XT-25 5 string bass

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Navegador GPS

accesorios bmw

Archived