Gibson Brands Forums

Victory MVX

MickRohman

I have a 1981 Gibson Victory MVX and a previous owner thought they were improving the guitar by changing it's bridge from the original 3 point top adjust tune-o-matic to a standard one. I now may be searching for the holy grail but if there would be anyone able to help me I think I would find them in these forums. If need be I do have the owner's manual and can post a picture of the actual bridge! It's all I need to make this rare MVX all original once more!

• 4 months later...

Hi, Just joined the forum so have just seen your message. I have a tatty Victory MVX which I am thinking of refinishing and upgrading the hardware. It has the original bridge (with the plastic inserts). If you're still looking, I'll let you know when I get around to it...

John

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, Just joined the forum so have just seen your message. I have a tatty Victory MVX which I am thinking of refinishing and upgrading the hardware. It has the original bridge (with the plastic inserts). If you're still looking, I'll let you know when I get around to it...

John

John

John, That would be great if you would be willing to sell me the bridge! I am getting ready to restore the selector switch as it seems to fade in the bridge postion. Tell me what you would want for it! My email is mrohman@q.com

Archived