Jump to content
Gibson Brands Forums


All Access
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About preacherJohn

  • Rank
  1. I've recently acquired a Skylark GA19RVT. I have it on the bench now and the shaft of the volume contro was broken off at the nut. I need to replace this pot when I go thru this amp's circuits, but when I pulled it out I noticed that it is a 2M pot. You know, I didn't realize how hard it was to find an audio 2M tapered. All I can find at various sources are 2 M linear. Any ideas where I can pick one up, or how to modify this with a 1M, or how much of a big deal would it be to use a linear in this spot? I'm a hobbyist guys, and only have been repairing amps for a couple of years. This GA1RVT is the first one I've seen, or the first Gibson amp I've seen for that matter. Thanks.
  • Create New...