Gibson Brands Forums

Gibson Les Paul Custom Silverburst reissue limited edition

Epicburn

Hey ladies and gents!

I'm trying to find out how many reissues of the Gibson Les Paul custom Silverburst that has been released since 2000, does anyone know?

Easiest would be if anyone knows a site where I can find a history of releases :P

Thanks// A soon to be owner of his first gibson LP custom

post-57922-008061600 1372714034_thumb.jpg

That is not a reissue. It is just a regular production LP Custom in Silverburst. Gibson does not release production numbers unless it is a limited run where they tell you "1 of xxx" up front. Are you buying used? I swear I have seen that exact picture posted here from another member. Come to think of it, I believe his was an Axcess.

That is not a reissue. It is just a regular production LP Custom in Silverburst. Gibson does not release production numbers unless it is a limited run where they tell you "1 of xxx" up front. Are you buying used? I swear I have seen that exact picture posted here from another member. Come to think of it, I believe his was an Axcess.

Ahaa, I had my suspusions as well :) thankyou.

I'm actually bying a new one, Though I must say I've had a hard time choosing between bying new and used because of the downgrades

in materials in the new customs (richlite fretboard instead of ebony). But since it's my first own Gibson LP i chose to buy new anyways. They were all sold out in sweden and gibson told they were all sold out yeah about everywhere. Luckily I've hold of one from germany.. That's why I thought itbwas a limited edition actually... Since they seem so hard to come by these silverburst

Archived