Gibson Brands Forums

1981 gibson sg artist

5play7

Hi I am new to this Forum , So please be kind , Have not been an active player in a while

getting back in and running , love my gibson guitars , & one lone fender ,,marshal amp,

Due to a down turn i am considering selling my 81 sg artist

looking for any suggestions where to find more info on this guitar , verify , its authenticity.

thanks Tj

post-60557-027193900 1384440616_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Hi I am new to this Forum , So please be kind , Have not been an active player in a while

getting back in and running , love my gibson guitars , & one lone fender ,,marshal amp,

looking for any suggestions where to find more info on this guitar , verify , its authenticity.

thanks Tj

Email us at service@gibson.com with pictures and the serial number and we'll be happy to check it out.

• 1 month later...

thanks Tj

Hello, sorry to hear about your down-turn. That is happening to a lot of good folks lately.

I noticed that the neck pickup is turned around on your SG. Do you know if the pickups have been changed out or not in your SG?

Rod

Archived