Gibson Brands Forums

The waiting begins.....

Kingratt

When I picked my G-400 Pro a couple of months ago, my local GC also had a couple of other Pro series guitars in stock including a Honey burst Les Paul Standard Plustop Pro that was absolutely gorgeous and gave me some serious gas. During my research and after some deliberation that for only an extra hundred bucks I could get Gibson pickups, Grover locking tuners and a hard case included, I pulled the trigger on a Midnight Ebony Tribute Plus this morning. So far I have shown a ton of restraint since I got the confirmation email that she shipped from New Jersey this afternoon, but I'm like a little kid and I'll probably check the progress 3 or 4 times a day until she gets here. I usually wouldn't post a teaser upon ordering but wanted to give a heads up that Sweetwater just raised their price to $699.00 and Zzounds is still at $599.00. Pics to follow upon arrival.

Congrats.

I know the felling of ordering and then have to wait. I found my Epi LP Ultra II in WA. state GC and I am in CT.

I was checking just about every day till it got close to the due date and then 2 or 3 times. Thing was UPS only updated when it left WA. and then when it hit MA. depot the day before it was at GC in CT..

Yes post up pictures when you get it.

Dave ----

Archived