Gibson Brands Forums

spare battery cover?

pbassred

• 5 years later...

Epiphone says you must either have the original receipt for the guitar for a warranty part or order it through a Gibson/Epiphone authorized dealer. However, I attempted to order one through The Great House of Guitars, the worlds largest music store and one of the largest Epiphone dealers in the world and they were unable to do so. I then tried Sweetwater and they were likewise unable to get one. Both of these dealers referred me to Epiphone who then referred me back to the dealers. Seems to be a dumb way to run a business and I am sure that all those who paid more to have this model are left with a bitter taste toward the company and would think twice in the future about another purchase from them. If anyone actually monitors these posts at Gibson would you please fix this snafu.

21 hours ago, Chris Nau said:

Epiphone says you must either have the original receipt for the guitar for a warranty part or order it through a Gibson/Epiphone authorized dealer. However, I attempted to order one through The Great House of Guitars, the worlds largest music store and one of the largest Epiphone dealers in the world and they were unable to do so. I then tried Sweetwater and they were likewise unable to get one. Both of these dealers referred me to Epiphone who then referred me back to the dealers. Seems to be a dumb way to run a business and I am sure that all those who paid more to have this model are left with a bitter taste toward the company and would think twice in the future about another purchase from them. If anyone actually monitors these posts at Gibson would you please fix this snafu.

Here's one for sale on Reverb - they'll even accept offers: battery compartment