Gibson Brands Forums

Pickup connectors

creekster52

I would like to experiment with different pickups in at least one of my Dots. I'm sure most are aware that it is a pain in the *** swapping pickups on a Dot, or similar guitar with no control cavity access plate. Has anybody here tried using some type of quick connector, like bullet connectors or some type of multi-pin connector?

HEY EPIPHONE!!! One of the most useful features of the Epiphone Lucille is the control access plate. Why not add that feature to Dots?

I would like to experiment with different pickups in at least one of my Dots. I'm sure most are aware that it is a pain in the *** swapping pickups on a Dot, or similar guitar with no control cavity access plate. Has anybody here tried using some type of quick connector, like bullet connectors or some type of multi-pin connector?

HEY EPIPHONE!!! One of the most useful features of the Epiphone Lucille is the control access plate. Why not add that feature to Dots?

That would be nice, I own an Epi ES339 (really fine guitar) and feel your pain! [confused]

Archived