Gibson Brands Forums

Finally Arrived!!

Les LOL

Unfortunately I do not not believe this is true. I spoke with both Guitar Village (where i ordered my dark fire) and Guitar Amp Keyboard today and neither have heard anything from Gibson about European delivery of the Dark Fire.

In my opinion the rest of north America will see the remaining part of their 2k entitlement long before the Dark Fire makes it to the UK and the rest of Europe. If there are 3.5k(ish) Dark Fires still with Gibson being "fixed" I think July date as posted on some retailers websites is still very optimistic. So I went ahead and purchased an american standard strat to play around with until my dark fires arrives, who knows i might fall in love with and forget all about Dark Fire.

Unfortunately I do not not believe this is true. I spoke with both Guitar Village (where i ordered my dark fire) and Guitar Amp Keyboard today and neither have heard anything from Gibson about European delivery of the Dark Fire.

In my opinion the rest of north America will see the remaining part of their 2k entitlement long before the Dark Fire makes it to the UK and the rest of Europe. If there are 3.5k(ish) Dark Fires still with Gibson being "fixed" I think July date as posted on some retailers websites is still very optimistic. So I went ahead and purchased an american standard strat to play around with until my dark fires arrives, who knows i might fall in love with and forget all about Dark Fire.

Archived