Jump to content
Gibson Brands Forums

Feedback buster

Doc Lew

Recommended Posts

I am a new owner of an amazing J45 Standard. I had to do some surgery on my sound hole cover to allow for the volume and tone controls.  It would seem there must be a better option/method for this iconic instrument.  Does Gibson or any other manufacturer sell a feedback buster especially designed for this situation?  Thanks to anyone who can help out, and hopefully provide some helpful Intel. 

Doc Lew


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...