Gibson Brands Forums

ACM awards April 5, 2009

TommyK

Only got home last night to see the last half.

There was that red SJ300 again. Beautiful!

Trace Adkins, sang a great soldier tribute. Well Done Trace!

John Rich, played his solo "Shuttin' Det-roit Down" played a H'bird Artiste or maybe it was a Songwriter. Gorgeous sounding. Tune was absolutely current and spot-on. And in John Rich form, he had a bumper sticker, big as life "Made In The USA" stuck right there on the sound board right above the sound hole. I think he had to do some trimmin' to get it to fit. :D/

Why is the the ladies feel a need to change outfits through-out the show? Every performance, every pick-up my trophy... an new dress. Why?

And that Jennifer Nettles.. of Sugarland... When she accepted her "Top Duo" award, :-k Sweet Mother of Mercy, she musta popped 4 buttons on the dress. It was opent clean to almost her navel... Put some clothes on girl! You may have been in Vegas, but show some class.... :-

She wasn't the only one what needed some double sided tape or an extra stitch or two, but she was the most blatant.. #-o

And that Jennifer Nettles.. of Sugarland... When she accepted her "Top Duo" award' date=' :-k Sweet Mother of Mercy, she musta popped 4 buttons on the dress. It was opent clean to almost her navel... Put some clothes on girl! You may have been in Vegas, but show some class.... [-X

She wasn't the only one what needed some double sided tape or an extra stitch or two, but she was the most blatant.. #-o

[/quote]

I don't know, I was kinda hoping for "wardrobe malfunction."

I think there was one. A recipient mentioned her dress ripped. Judging by the male presenters gaze I think it was in the back.

Near as I can figure the Nettles top had already malfunctioned, but it appeard to be a controlled malfunction.

Archived