Gibson Brands Forums

Gibson J-45, prior repair need help in its origin (date, where)

PhilDunlap

Can you help identify my Gibson J-45 acoustic guitar.  Serial number is 952653 (Made in America).  FON (factory order number) decal/sticker is not there and my have come off due maritime weather environment.  Thought it being a 'fake' is doubtful as I have owned it for five decades, and acoustic guitar knock-off seems less likely in 1970s.  Pictures attached.
      Taking my guitar to a repair shop; Its broken and hasn't been played for two decades.  (Prior to this it played terrific.)   This caused me to change guitars. 
PROBLEM:  Bridge is lifting and the deck  slightly warped. 
     Prior to repair I wanted to determine its value & origin (manufacture date,/location, etc.) 
My Known HISTORY of this guitar:
   a.)  I Bought in early 1970’s somewhere around 1969-to-1973 from a pawn shop  in Hattiesburg, MS  (Any date after 1973 is not relevant) 
      -  Previous owner: unknown; no idea how long 
      -   My ownership:  50 years (This guitar has nostalgia.....  in my Navy career , I played while stationed on six ships, visiting ports, and at home port)
Appreciate your help in identifying details on this guitars origin.

Gibson J-45 (PSD)  as of 230401.png

The 900000 series of serial numbers were used around 1970-72. The reddish brown sunburst is typical of that era, as is the small pickguard, belly down bridge, “made in USA” on the back of the headstock, and the neck volute. It was made in Kalamazoo, MI.