Gibson Brands Forums

Any UK players with an R0 Historic ?

phil47uk

Hi guys,

I'm interested to know how many people in the UK have R0 historics.

There were only two over here a couple of years ago, and both those were imported privately and not bought from a store. Since then, quite a few Brits have been interested in the R0 and we know of at least nine or ten at present, again all imported in privately. The simple reason being nobody has ever seen one in a UK store.

If there are any UK R0 players out there it would be great to hear from you and you can add your guitar to the Historic data base.

http://www.historiclespauls.com/index.php?action=showgallery&id=161&requesturi=%2Findex.php%3Faction%3Dshowmodel&model=%25&orderby=hits+DESC&volltext=

Cheers,

Phil.

Hi Raptor, How are you my man?

Yeah, it looks a bit dead as far as UK R0 owners.

I posted here to see if I could track down any other R0's in the UK other than the ones we know about, but perhaps there aren't many UK members.

Perhaps I should have said.. Any European R0 owners here?

It's a pity that they are as rare as hens teeth over here, so most people don't have a clue as to what the necks are like on them and automatically assume they are the same as the 60's production Standard and the Classic, which as you know, they are not.

Groover from over in the LPF had the 1st in England. I think my old Humph was the second and since then, about another nine have been imported privately. Most of them being sourced for private customers of Angel guitars by DesertDawg in Vegas.

Ok then let's change tack here.. LOL

Do any Europeans in here have an R0?

Keep well Raptor..

Phil.

http://www.historiclespauls.com/index.php?action=showgallery&id=161&requesturi=%2Findex.php%3Faction%3Dshowmodel&model=%25&orderby=hits+DESC&volltext=

Archived