Gibson Brands Forums

Epiphone Emperor

eeh1

Although I thought I was done buying guitars this year.................................I have a line on a 40's Epiphone emperor.

I will take up a collection later if the deal goes through. All donations are accepted.

Thank-you in advance.

"life is short, buy the guitar" I need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahaha eeh1

i read this and literally laughed out loud!

i am in the same boat...

i have 5 electrics now and a few amps...

i thought i had everything i needed...but there is a gibson small body screaming my name out!

i had an L-00 but i sold it cause it was still a bit too big for my liking...(and im a big guy too 6'3" about 185)

but to me there is nothing more comfortable than sitting back in a comfy chair with a small body parlour guitar...

im not rocking out in front of stadiums and if i want it mic'd ill mic it but an acoustic is an acoustic to me...no need for electronics...or a huge body for that matter...

maybe one day ill crave a j-45

fullers vintage guitars has some nice ones...but right now im gassing for a small body and im lucky enough to live near one of the premier acoustic guitar shops in the country so i might go by and take a look!

good luck with your emperor...i love epi's...i wanted a texan for the longest time but i figure i can get one after my small body!

Archived