Gibson Brands Forums

FOR SALE CUSTOMIZED BLACK GIBSON EXPLORER

garyjfoster

unfortunately i have to sell my baby...im getting married and i need the money...its a 76 reissue customized..with emg's 81/85 tone pro's locking tailpiece....schaller locking tuners ...graphite nut..black diamond plate pickguard..black metal knobs...dunlop strap locks....black gibson explorer hardshell case white interior...it comes with the grover tuners that originally came with it...im looking for $1300...its setup in 11 guage d'addario in D standard.. call anytime or email garyjfoster@optonline.net.....if serious i will give you my cell number in a email

unfortunately i have to sell my baby...im getting married and i need the money...its a 76 reissue customized..with emg's 81/85 tone pro's locking tailpiece....schaller locking tuners ...graphite nut..black diamond plate pickguard..black metal knobs...dunlop strap locks....black gibson explorer hardshell case white interior...it comes with the grover tuners that originally came with it...im looking for $1300...its setup in 11 guage d'addario in D standard.. call anytime or email garyjfoster@optonline.net.....if serious i will give you my cell number in a email

Oh no, Gary! Say it isn't so! You can't part w/ one of your Vipers? O:)

Archived