Gibson Brands Forums

Something like a "Hummingbird" - something like a genious?

MisterGibs

By the way - what kind of guitar it is?...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NF9UHaNXTIU

NOBODY'S ANGEL

*Intro (harmonica)

1. I'm nobody's angel... I'm not your property... I'm not a piece of art to collect, and hang up there on your wall of fame. I'm made of stone baby, so your words can't reach me.You can try if you want to, but you will never get thru here.... You say you want - you say you need me....but I've got nothing to give....You say you will take both my light and my darkness, but I don't believe you will. No I don't believe you will...Cause' there's a hollow kind of sound in your voice and the way you mumble your promises, and your bones are weak like mine, and they will break under pressure. You can't take my weight, and you can't take this weight off me. Remember you are just one man, and not the army of salvation...

*Harmonica*

2. You can't take my crazyness... My many ways of madnesss. You can't take my rainy days, my deep blues or my sadness. You try to build up what somebody else tore down - so many years ago - but there is just no use in trying cause' I don't really want you to...Oh don't give me nothing, I can't recieve love - just walk away wheil you still can...Before you get wrapped up in the chaos that I am...Oh there was someone before you who said the same things that you do and look where it got me - oh look where it got me....

*HARMONICA*

I really think you should leave -

Take your heart and go!

I gave mine away, many years ago,

yeah I gave mine away, many years ago...

and you know I don't even LOVE YOU.....

Archived