Gibson Brands Forums

Time to say 'goodbye'...

mulausk

I hate to do it, but I'm selling my LG1. :- I have that "problem" of owning too many nice guitars (opinion), and I am feeling the need to thin my herd. (I am trying to get down to one slope-shouldered dread, my Cargo, and my Les Paul.)

At any rate, here's the link to my classifed on the Acoustic Guitar Forum: http://www.acousticguitarforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=191468

Asking price: $1800

Have a great day...

I feel your pain Bro.

I am kinda getting in the same position - got more guitars than I need but deciding which ones should go bye bye is tough. Most likely candidate is my 1955 Epi Ft-79 (as soon as I finish getting it fixed up). But I really need to dump more than one.

I love Jim and Mass Street Music but spend more time over at Kansas Guitar Exchange. Go Wildcats.

I was almost with you. I decided to sell my J-185TV but then I tried it out by lining up my 3 guitars and playing them over and over again one after another. The J-185 is clearly the winner in playability and general comfort and gotta have it in my hands. The others are nice enough but darn it that Gibby just calls to me so its staying.

I hear ya. I'm trying not to pick up the Gibson too often, or I'll probably change my mind on the sale... [wink]

I was almost with you. I decided to sell my J-185TV but then I tried it out by lining up my 3 guitars and playing them over and over again one after another. The J-185 is clearly the winner in playability and general comfort and gotta have it in my hands. The others are nice enough but darn it that Gibby just calls to me so its staying.

Archived