Gibson Brands Forums

How About Some Connections?

L1Picker

There's lots of like minded folks on here with similar interests, namely guitar, but I'm sure there's other things we share in common as well. I enjoy participating in the forum and would enjoy getting to know some of you folks better while having a good time and sharing common interests. I'm sure I'm not the only one. So how about we try to get together with other folks that might be in our areas? We could jam, talk music, have a drink or a coffee, enjoy a good cigar together, go for a motorcycle ride (on separate bikes of course :-({|= )...whatever it is that we share in common in addition to guitar talk and the ownership of computers with internet access.

I live in Winter Haven, FL...about half way between Tampa/Orlando. If anyone is in the general area and would like to get together for a jam or just to hang out, PM me and I'll send you my cell number so we can make some plans.

If anyone else is interested in trying this, post your location so others know you're interested...you just might have someone on here who lives down the street and you don't even know it.

Archived