Gibson Brands Forums

Dg-335

drackor

Im a new owner of a DG-335. How many were produced of this model?

I have serial #220. Somebody said there were only 300 produced, and does the number include the ones Dave owns himself? BTW ....... I love this Guitar!!!

Not to sound like a newbee, here are my others...

93 Les Paul Studio

50th anniversary American Strat

80's Electra MPC

Washburn 150Xpro

Takamine 523sg-12

Hello Drackor, and welcome.

I have a DG 335 also, and it is a sweet player. I also read (I can't remember where) that there were 300 total produced of that model.

daveinspain........there's a picture of mine in my avatar. I have it sitting on the back of my truck. (One of the fastest production trucks in the world.)

If I could just play it as well as some of these guys.............

Lee

• 2 years later...

I've got two in Pelham Blue, and hope to pick up a third one today. They are amazing guitars. I absolutely love the fit, feel, and sound of them. I've got number 079 still in the box it was shipped in. It's for sale too. NOS, in the factory box. $3500. Shoot me a note if anyone is interested.

• 1 year later...

I've got two in Pelham Blue, and hope to pick up a third one today. They are amazing guitars. I absolutely love the fit, feel, and sound of them. I've got number 079 still in the box it was shipped in. It's for sale too. NOS, in the factory box. $3500. Shoot me a note if anyone is interested.

The dumbest question in the world would be... Is this still for sale? Hahaha

Archived