Gibson Brands Forums

Where can I find specific info on my Les Paul?

Sinb

I have the serial number and what not. I'm just really curious because when I bought it, it was the Floor Model at Guitar Center. I mean it's ing reat shape but I'm thinking it was preowned and i wanna know a littl emore about its past. And more details on the specs of it.

Thanks in advance :-&

Sinful Bane >=]

As I've said before, I don't particularly LIKE the online guitar daters. I would recommend just calling Gibson and speaking with a rep about it. I've never had much issue with that. I prefer speaking to someone at the company anyway. Again, as I've said pretty recently, I called S101 (Sejung) with questions about my acoustic and they actually got the guy who built it for me, and we had a good discussion about the guitar.

Calling Gibson will tell you more about the HISTORY of the guitar than anything online. They can tell you where it was purchased originally from, production specs, transportation, etc. Though, you could do that via e-mail as well if you wanted to.

This is, of course, assuming you care to stay on hold for a little while! Just remember, they HAVE the information, just ask for it and make sure you're speaking to someone with the know-how to obtain the information in the first place.

As I've said before' date=' I don't particularly LIKE the online guitar daters. I would recommend just calling Gibson and speaking with a rep about it. I've never had much issue with that. I prefer speaking to someone at the company anyway. Again, as I've said pretty recently, I called S101 (Sejung) with questions about my acoustic and they actually got the guy who built it for me, and we had a good discussion about the guitar.

Calling Gibson will tell you more about the HISTORY of the guitar than anything online. They can tell you where it was purchased originally from, production specs, transportation, etc. Though, you could do that via e-mail as well if you wanted to.

This is, of course, assuming you care to stay on hold for a little while! Just remember, they HAVE the information, just ask for it and make sure you're speaking to someone with the know-how to obtain the information in the first place.[/quote']

Ohn that's kewl. what types of questions did u ask?

Archived