Gibson Brands Forums

Masterbilt DR-500MCE in Sunburst

djmonnette

Check out the thread on the other topic, "The New Masterbilt DR-500MCE" started by me. Lot's of info in that thread, but basically there are a few people waiiting in various parts of the US and Europe for the burst, and noone has gotten it yet. The other thread lists a product code number you can use to have GC or any other retailer order it (burst model)for you, and one of the replies in that thread shows a tech in Nashville doing a setup on one of the bursts, so they're in the States in a warehouse somewhere. My buddy and I went in to GC about two weeks ago on a Saturday, with that order number and they said they'd order it first thing the next Monday. Still no word on expected delivery date though.

By the way, the GC website just lowered the price on it to $549, but they still only show Natural finish. Still includes the case and evrything else from what I could tell. My suspicion is that they are trying to move the Natural stock they have before offering the Burst, although I have nothing to base that on.

MidiMan - any input? Always appreciate your inside knowledge Jim.

Archived