Gibson Brands Forums

New to the forum and soon to be new Epi owner.

Hello everyone this is my first post here. I am awaiting the arrival of my EL-00 and let me tell you the wait is unbareable. I have been wanting a parlor style guitar for awhile and tried a number but they all left me feeling like they were missing something. then I tried the EL-00 and I knew that was the one I wanted. sadly I didn't pull the trigger right away and when I went back it was gone so I had to get them to order one with the case. The case was almost as much as the guitar but I think it was well worth it. Besides it's on of the best looking cases I have ever seen.

Welcome.......I know what you mean about the EL-00. I love playing it. The shorter scale makes me be more precise and thus a better player when I grab my PR. I just got mine about a month ago. I was lucky enough to get it used. The person that had it said it was a great guitar but didn't do what he had wanted. He ordered an Epi DR instead. I would be interested in the case you got. I don't have one for mine. If/when I take it anywhere, I just use the case from my Epi PR. Dean

Welcome aboard! I'm new here to and I know what you mean about the waiting game. I'm waiting for my G-310 to arrive in the mail. My friends on Facebook are sick and tired of my whining and boasting about my new/used baby to show up. Some have offered to come over and let me play their axe. Sadly, I fear that it'll get here after I leave for work. I work on a ship at sea. Gone for a few months. I have about 2 more days and I'm sailing off. Interestingly, those same friends who are tired of me *****ing have also offered to "take care" of my G-130 for me while I'm away. So nice to have friends like that.

Well, hope you have a good time here. I'm impressed with all the knowledge and helpful comments on this site. Please post pics when your EL-00 arrives. I know I will!

Regards!

Archived