Gibson Brands Forums

Need Help? AJ200S or EJ-200 or Hummingbird?

Adams4England

:) hi guys! im new to the forum and could really do with some help lol

so I want to buy a new acoustic guitar but i do not no which to buy?

its either a AJ200S or EJ-200 or Hummingbird?

now is it always going to be a personal preference or do you guys think they suit different styles of music? ive played on the hummingbird and it feels really good!

but for cheaper i could get the AJ200S?

now i play just for fun because im not really that great yet to go gigging lol

thanks guys! :-D

Hello mate

Welcome along!

Don't want to confuse you further but I had an EJ200 which was ok, I have a Hummingbird which is lovely to look at and plays good too and now I also have a new 'Inspired by 1964 Texan' which is fantastic and only a few quids more. If you can find one get one, you wont be sorry. They are superb value. Can't say enough good things about them. Although, that said, it all comes down to whichever makes you feel good to have, if you see what I mean! Happy hunting.

All the best, Matt

I had an AJ200 and loved it - the sound really opened up after about a year of playing and it sounded as good as guitars that would cost a lost more. Heard great reviews of the inspired by Texan (so much that I'm thinking of getting one!). I have an EJ160e that I don't plug in and it sounds really great acoustically. The AJ200 would be my choice for value - think you can get them for around £130 and for that price you're getting a bargain IMO...

happy shopping!:-({|=

Archived