Gibson Brands Forums

changing to locking tuners

hammerman

Hi guys....thinking of changing Gibson Deluxe Tuners out of my 2006 Les Paul Classic. Any retro fits avilable IE: Tone Pros, Grovers, Gotohs etc? I had great luck with Planet-Waves on a Tele and a Hamer and installed non-locking Sperzels on a '95 Standard but locking for direct drop ins for my Classic?

Hammerman

Hi guys....thinking of changing Gibson Deluxe Tuners out of my 2006 Les Paul Classic. Any retro fits avilable IE: Tone Pros, Grovers, Gotohs etc? I had great luck with Planet-Waves on a Tele and a Hamer and installed non-locking Sperzels on a '95 Standard but locking for direct drop ins for my Classic?

Hammerman

I agree....looking for direct retro fit....

I agree....looking for direct retro fit....

Hmmm....Stewmac's section of tuners, gives detailed measurements of their aftermarket selection including Grovers.

Check them out and see if anything will fit....you can also email their extremely helpful CS to ask which will be a direct replacement for your tuners.

Hmmm....Stewmac's section of tuners, gives detailed measurements of their aftermarket selection including Grovers.

Check them out and see if anything will fit....you can also email their extremely helpful CS to ask which will be a direct replacement for your tuners.

Thanks...that will be my next step....

Archived