Gibson Brands Forums

Where were you?

Steven Tari

Me and the fello's got together to play some music and do some drinking. Well after some hard time listening to a lot of song's that they USED to know.(The 55 and above club). We started to talk about important Deaths in history and where were you at the time? WOW! it was wierd thinken about what you were doing then. JFK's Assassanation I was in first grade in Baumholder, Germany. I was in class when they came to the class to tell my teacher. Music stars was next..John Lennon I was sitting in my music room trying to find any kind of insperation to write about. My wife came in to tell me that John Lennon had just been shot. After the news came that he had died I sat down, Saluted a fine musician with 6 hits and three shots ot tequella, wrote a song right then. WE went on the internet and found this web sight on dead musicians and what they died from. I was amazed. A lot of these people I thought Died different then this say's.. But anyway here's the web sight we found. Check it out. http://www.av1611.org/rockdead.html.

Archived